Some facts about smoking:
- 23% of all adults are smokers.
- Smoke from cigarette contains 4800 chemicals & out of those 69 can cause cancers.
- Average age of those who are using tobacco for the first time is 13 (Really disturbing)
- Tobacco reduces the life by 14 years.
- More than 20 million people have at least 1 disease from smoking
- Secondhand smoker’s death ratio is 10% to that of firsthand smokers.
It's the only Industry where its customers pays huge profits back to the company for draining their purses. It’s the only industry where the company with their products, kills their best customers.
One side people are trying their level best to enhance the quality of life & on other side some are just spoiling this gifted life. Someone rightly said “ a cigarette is nothing but a fire at one end, a fool at the other & a bit of tobacco in between” Never be a fool
There is no specific day like Anti-tobacco day. It’s the responsibility of each individual to make every day an anti-Tobacco day
Warm regards, Anil Panicker